Established in 1972, the Combined Sports Car Association (CSCA) is an inter-club motorsport competition run over 6 rounds per calendar year. We encourage and support novice competitors, women in motorsport, first-timers as well as seasoned-racers and old-timers. Our series has classes for pre-1985 cars, modern and contemporary cars, modified road cars and purpose-built race cars.
2023 Supersprint Rounds:
- Round 1 - Sun 2 Apr - Sydney Mortorsport Park, South Circuit, hosted by Sprite
- Round 2 - Sat 17 Jun - Pheasant Wood, hosted by MG Newcastle
- Round 3 - Sat 19 Aug - Sydney Motorsport Park, GP Circuit, hosted by Lotus
- Round 4 - Sat 30 Sep - Pheasant Wood, hosted by MG Sydney
- Round 5 - Sun 22 Oct - Sydney Motorsport Park, North Circuit, hosted by Jaguar
- Round 6 - TBC - hosted by Triumph - Under Review.
Last year, the competition consisted of 7 supersprints, unfortunately 2 were cancelled due to COVID:
- Round 1 - Sun 27 Mar - Wakefield Parkway, hosted by Club Lotus
- Round 2 - Sat 23 Apr - Sydney Mortorsport Park, South Circuit, hosted by Sprite
- Round 3 - Sat 25 Jun - Pheasant Wood, hosted by MG Newcastle
- Round 4 - Sat 16 Jul - Wakefield Parkway, hosted by Triumph - CANCELLED
- Round 5 - Sat 13 Aug - Sydney Motorsport Park, GP Circuit, hosted by Morgan
- Round 6 - Sat 27 Aug - Pheasant Wood, hosted by MG Sydney - CANCELLED
- Round 7 - Sun 23 Oct - Sydney Motorsport Park, North Circuit, hosted by Jaguar
CSCA Classes : A new class structure was introduced in 2019. There are fewer classes which means there will be more competitors in each class to promote better competition. A Class Comparison Table is included to help you under the transition.
Minimum Licence Required : Current Motorsport Australia (MA) Level 2S, Level 2SJ or a MA Licence of a higher status, and a current club membership card of Motorsport Australia affiliated Car Club are compulsory.
Please contact email@example.com if you'd like any further information, or if you are interested in participating in our next round or interested in becoming a motorsport volunteer.